Dragon of Legend Unleashed
The Dragons of Legend –Unleashed– booster set continues the trend of delivering the most anticipated cards ever released on the TV show, made into print as actual cards for the very first time, PLUS it rounds up several key cards from the original Dragons of Legend and Dragons of Legend 2 booster sets for an encore performance!
This 73-card set contains a mix of cards new and old that’ll please collectors, fans of the TV show, and serious Duelists, spanning all five of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series:
- From Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Alexis Rhodes’ Cyber Angel Ritual Monsters and five new planetary monsters including The Blazing Mars and The Grand Jupiter (finishing out a theme that started out way back in 2008).
- From Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s come the monster-protecting Scrum Force and Jack Atlas’ super-Tuner Red Nova monster, among others.
- From Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL you’ll find several new “Number” Xyz Monsters, including the booster set’s headliner, Number 100: Numeron Dragon, with the triple powers to massively increase its Attack Points, convert all monsters on the field into Spells or Traps, and endlessly summon itself from the Graveyard when you’re attacked.
- From the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V come the “Cardian” monsters, based on the Japanese game of hanafuda, this theme contains cards that depict other cards!
- And finally, for fans of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series, Dragons of Legend –Unleashed– collects the most heavily-demanded (and hard to get!) cards from Dragons of Legend and Dragons of Legend 2 and makes them available once again. So Duelists who missed out the first time have another chance to get the Legendary Dragon cards Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, plus their Fusion Monster creations and support cards!
Each 5-card pack contains 4 Ultra Rares and 1 Secret Rare.
The Dragons of Legend –Unleashed– booster set contains 73 cards in all: 53 Ultra Rares and 20 Secret Rares.
Purchasing goods online can be a daunting task, so we want you to understand that there is absolutely zero risk when buying something and trying it out. If you do not like this, we will correct any grievances.
We have a ticket and email support service 24/7/365. Please contact us if you need help.